Thursday, December 30, 2004

Moments when I wish I had a camera

I was driving my mom to the airport today, and along Marine Drive, saw a bonafide street sign that bore the following message: "Welcome to Vancouver: A Nuclear Weapons Free City".
I just found that interesting. I had to drive by on the way back to make sure I read it correctly. Well, I guess I can sleep safely tonight, with that knowledge.

I have so much on my mind, and nothing to say. I think I'm going to go for a run down by the water to clear my head. I get the sense that I'm running away from something though, but I can't put my finger on what.

I've got some good new songs spinning in my cd player today:
Jet - Look at What You've Done
The Tragically Hip - Gus
Snow Patrol - Run
Boy - Same Old Song (editor's note: the song isn't even *that* good ... go figure)
Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams remix
Thornley - Beautiful
Collective Soul - Counting the Days (I am SO glad that these guys are still making music)

No comments: