Thursday, December 23, 2004

First Adventures in Photo Blogging

Well, I tried my best. Below are the most random pictures I could have picked from my trip to San Francisco, but in an odd way, they sum everything up perfectly. I'm feeling very musical lately - I'm itching for a new sound, and might make the trip downtown tomorrow to the Virgin Megastore to see if I can discover, or rediscover perhaps, something to quench my thirst. I've been telling people for three weeks that I need rock and roll, however A) no one listens to me anyway, and B) I still haven't gotten my fill of it, even after listening to my dad's entire library of classic rock music (which, to be honest, doesn't amount to much). So off to the music store I go.

Found a stocking today (well, just now), sitting behind the couch. Feel as though my passive agressive banter with God via my blog this morning may have been successful. I feel pretty bad about being a whiney brat.

No comments: