Sunday, January 30, 2005

just a little time, before we leave...(you are who you are)

The blog title tonight is compliments of my itunes playlist, who has tossed up "Who You Are" not once, but twice tonight in random shuffle. I thought it was worth at least a mention; besides, who better to quote than the reluctant hero himself?

I owe this blog two things, neither of which will happen tonight.

  1. A recount of my weekend with Stephen, with a particular focus on how amazing/breath taking/perfect of a night Charity Ball was.
  2. An update on my New Year's resolutions. It's been, what - a month? I figure I should keep tabs on myself if I really want to improve myself.

I'm at the beginning of an unprecedentedly bleak hell week -- thus no major entries until later. I'll reward myself on Saturday with a huge blog update and a morning to sleep in; until then, my task is as follows:

Due Monday:
- U of T grad school application
- drama 100 class notes (typed)
- drama 318 essay on intercultural identity in Chaudhuri's depiction of The Elephant Vanishes in Japan
- drama 318 1-page response to weekend readings

Due Tuesday:
- Art History discussion proposal on renaissance paint colours (??)

Due Wednesday:
- drama 348 seminar presentation on the Canadian Association of Designers (1/2 an hour?)
- application for ASUS Camps

Due Thursday:
- psych 240 essay on intimate relationships (interesting topic)
- drama 401 performance directions essay (w/in-class presentation)
- drama 318 1-page response to readings

But this weekend, I've got the event of the year (orientation chair transition), and a Superbowl party at Seamus's that promises to lift my spirits and provide me with much needed social interaction. With all the library time I'm gonna log this week, I'm about to become the biggest nerd I know.

No comments: