Sunday, January 02, 2005

In 2005, I will:

Health:
- buff up: do the iron-cross with 10 pounds, and kick ass with my personal trainer
- learn how to cook (read: don’t eat cereal 3 times a day)
- get back down to 125 pounds (soccer weight)
- drink more water. Drink a LOT more water. Drink only water.
- find a sleeping pattern that allows me to be a normal human being (in bed by 1?)
- begin to be early for things instead of late
- floss more often

Relationships:
- make a concerted effort to get to know my housemates on a more personal level
- tell someone that I love them every day
- complete my letter writing project (100 love letters to 100 people)
- smile at strangers
- hug more people for no reason
- become a good gift giver
- write thank you cards to people who have helped me
- let gossip end with me
- listen twice as much as I talk
- create opportunities to do kind and thoughtful things for people
- let people care about me (lose the independent act)
- hold a dress-up dinner party

Skills:
- learn to snowboard
- learn how to bake a really amazing pie
- try sushi at least once, without complaining
- try to appreciate wine
- learn CPR
- learn how to play golf

Experiences:
- buy concert tickets for a band that I’ve never heard of before
- attend a premier soccer game
- attend an NFL football game
- play on a soccer team again
- have at least one adventure that I would be ashamed to tell my parents about
- go to at least three auditions, even if I have no confidence in my acting ability
- enroll in art classes again
- go out on the town, dressed to the nines
- go out on the town, and drink so much that I can’t remember what I did the following morning
- purchase and learn how to walk in sexy high heeled shoes
- see a Broadway show in New York city.
- dance the night away at my graduation

Karma:
- do something completely uncharacteristic of myself at least once a month
- pay the bridge toll of the person in the car behind me
- become someone that I would be proud to be friends with
- look people in the eye when I am thanking them
- embrace my bra size
- be a role model
- let my actions speak louder than my words
- buy more plants for my room

Other:
- clear my Visa card debt
- read a book that intimidates me
- read a book that I remember from my childhood
- overcome my fear of snakes by befriending one
- overcome my fear of needles by getting one

Academic:
- kick my 4th year average above an 80%
- get into grad school

No comments: