Thursday, March 02, 2006

Who is Your Celebrity Twin?

Today I stumbled across a fascinating website called www.myheritage.com, which is pioneering a facial feature recognition process that is able to match people based on the percentage of facial similarities that they share.

The best part? They've amassed a database of more than 3500 celebrities, and if you upload a picture of yourself, your face is scanned and then compared to every celebrity in the database to see whose facial features are most similar to your own.

I uploaded this picture of myself:


And after mapping my face, I got the following celebrity matches:

Mira Sorvino

Misha Barton

Carolyn Bessette Kennedy

Drew Barrymore

Pretty Cool, hey?
So which one do you think is the most accurate?

GO try it for yourself - www.myheritage,com

2 comments:

Cest Moi - Steph said...

Carolyn Bessette Kennedy

Lord Sidious said...

Hey Bri, I think it's pretty close between Mischa Barton and Mira Sorvino, but if I were to pick (and I guess I am) it would be Mira Sorvino. :)