Sunday, March 12, 2006

Adam Say: This Man Is My Hero


I just wanted to give a well-deserved shout out to my friend Adam Say, who was rightly bestowed the title of Queen's University Walkhome Head Manager for the 2006-2007 school year. Not only is he one of the best friends I could ask for, he's also all of the following: a joke and a pimp and a huge-hearted man, and Walkhome has never been the same since he joined. He was partly responsible for bringing together Steve and I when we worked for Walkhome together, so I guess I owe him at least this much!! I couldn't be more proud, and am already considering accepting teacher's college at Queen's instead of at U of T, so that I can work for his service. Congrats, Saj - I am absolutely thrilled for you! (shown here after shaving his head for cuts for cancer last year)

No comments: