Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Take Me Out To The Ball Game

Dear God,
I really want to be a teacher. I know I haven't always been the best student, I promise everything will change if I get just ONE more chance. If you let me get into U of T, I promise that I will never wait until the absolute LAST night before an assignment is due to start it. I will not skip class for any of the following reasons: my bed is warm. My alarm clock is too far away from my bed to bother to set it for the morning. I was up late looking at dogs on the internet. My housemate wants to play MarioKart. My jeans aren't clean enough to wear out. I will also not tell teachers I was feeling sick, when in fact I was too lazy and comfy to get out of bed. Thank you cordially for your time and attention. Bri Johnson.



It's 5:30 in the morning and I can't sleep: teacher's college results are posted online in a mere 2.5 hours, and I would rest much easier knowing that I had a future. So I've been knitting, cutting pictures out of magazines, writing emails to high school friends, and now -well, posting pictures on my blog. The world moves so slowly at this time of day, where it's not really still night, but not quite morning.

Anyway - on to my original task. Tonight was a lot of fun. Along with my boyfriend and two fine gentlemen that we know (okay, okay - Andy and Kevin), I went to the home opener of the Toronto Blue Jays tonight at the Rogers Centre. Instead of talking about it - because even though I love going to baseball games, I don't really know enough about the players or the sport to comment- I'll just post my pictures from the night and let them speak for themselves. Basically we've got a bunch of people playing baseball, and a goofy pic of me and Andy taken in the 6th inning. Enjoy!





No comments: