Tuesday, April 11, 2006

4 Questions on Musical Taste

One Song I Hate to Admit That I Like:
Sheryl Crow "All I Wanna Do"

Two Songs That Always Make Me Cry:
1. Pearl Jam "Last Kiss"
2. Jeff Buckley "Hallalujah" My dad played this for me in his car a few years ago while we were driving at night time to the ferry, and I found it so overwhelmingly aching, I started to bawl.

Three Songs (Okay, Four) I Would Dance To At My Wedding:
1. Ella Fitzgerald "At Last"
2. Neil Young "Harvest Moon"
3. The Beatles "In My Life"
4. Harry Connick Jr. "It Had To Be You"

Ten Songs I Can't Live Without:
1. The Kinks "Victoria"
2. The Rolling Stones "Beast of Burden"
3. Johnny Cash "I Walk the Line"
4. Tom Waits "Time"
5. Dire Straits "Romeo and Juliet"
6. Green Day "Welcome to Paradise"
7. Jann Arden "Good Mother"
8. Bob Dylan "It Ain't Me Babe"
9. U2 "Wild Horses"
10. Smashing Pumpkins "Tonight, Tonight"

2 comments:

Stephen Johns said...

"Last Kiss" makes you cry? And we're still together??!

;)

Gavin27 said...

very respectable list, and don't listen to that Steve guy, last kiss is a fine song ;)
PS. Keep your eye out for my list to follow inspired by both yours and steveos