Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Stick It

You may have heard of the new gymnastics movie coming out on April 28th called "Stick It" ... or then again, you may not have. It didn't even register on my radar until I heard from my mom that my cousin Nicole (who was born 3 months before me and was my unstoppable best friend while growing up) is cast in it! She's been an elite gymnast her whole life, and was offered a part in the movie playing a member of the US-National Team.

So obviously I'm gonna to see the movie ... and probably squirm in my seat and yell out "That's Nicole!" every time I see her. If only I could have accomplished so much in my 22 years :)

Nicole - I'm proud of you, even if your movie debut happens to be in a stupid teen-flick. I think you're amazing (I may even be jealous- one of the stars of the film is Vanessa Lengies, who was in the show "American Dreams" ... which Alana and I LOVED, and who happens to be Canadian!)

Here's a pic of my mom, her sister (my Aunt Daria) and the more famous member of my family. For more info, go to http://stickit.movies.go.com/

No comments: