Friday, April 15, 2005

another day, another destiny

17 hours of studying, 4 exam-size chai tea's, 1 bag of trail mix, 3 high lighters, 536 pages, 1 break to play crib, 14 chapters, 1 dude with a long board from Boston, 1 half-hour break to swap life stories, 1 caffeine pill from said dude, 1 sunrise over the JDUC, 3 early morning visitors who said "weren't you wearing that yesterday?", 2 legs that wouldn't stop shaking after ingestion of said pill, 14 practice quizzes, 1 near-breakdown, 200 multiple choice questions, 2 hours of exams, 1 huge weight lifted off my shoulders ...

4 years (48 months)
3 majors
19 credits
4 frosh weeks
1 yellow tuxedo
3 ghetto houses
2 summers in Kingston
2 flooded basements
3 stolen bikes
2 dead goldfish (R.I.P. spits and swallows)
1 long distance relationship
8 different housemates
countless memories

And I'm done.
More tomorrow, or later on this weekend. Tonight, I ordered enough Chinese food to feed a small army, rented a movie, washed my hair, and am going to curl up and fall asleep for the night before I can even press play.

No comments: