Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Stuffed

Men - most men, anyway, don't leave home without two things: their wallet and their cell phone (never mind that my boyfriend was once quoted as having said that he had no use for a cell phone in toronto and now talks with his friends on it like a 14-year-old girl). That's all they need.

I am getting ready for school tomorrow and laying out my essentials - that is, the things that I will absolutely not leave home without unless I'm just dragging my sorry ass to the corner store for milk because mine has gone rotton. Again.

I don't leave home without the following things:
1 hair elastic, 3 barettes (in case of a bad hair day), 1 miniature brush (to fix said hair), 1 pack of gum (for kissing), 1 extra pair of contact lenses, one bottle of eye drops so that I can wear my lenses longer than reccommended by my doctor, 2 tubes of lip balm (in case I lose one), one small bottle of hand lotion, coverup (for those totally random zits) 2 tampons and a travel sized bottle of advil. Not to mention my wallet, dayplanner, cell phone, mp3 player, sunglasses, subway tokens, house keys and water bottle.

I seriously had NO idea I was so high maintenance. But it's true, I am. I'm one of those women whose purse is absolutely overflowing. And the problem is? I can't think of one thing to take off that list.

Back to packing for school tomorrow ... probably for the next 2 hours, by the looks of it!

No comments: