Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Nothing Wrong, Just Not Feeling It

I have to go back to school tomorrow, after being off since December 12th of last year. Don't get me wrong, I like school. But I just spent 3 weeks travelling, hanging out with family, basically doing nothing ... and I like that more. Much more.

What it boils down to is commitment. School involves being in a certain place at a certain time, whether or not I really feel like it. When that certain time is before 9am, I'm usually not too enthused. I thought I had it made when I was working in the restaurant industry because I never had a shift starting before 5pm ... but it turns out that I'm not a drug addict suited for restaurant work, so here I am. Going to school in 8 hours.

I think that before things get too hairy here in Toronto (I have board applications due this month, am taking a trip to Thunder Bay, lots of things due, etc) I should post my favorite pics from the Holidays. Now you get to see how freakishly similar my siblings and I are in appearance. So, in no real order ... check out the posts below for some decent pictures of my time in Vancouver/Calgary

No comments: