Monday, May 30, 2005

all around me

I haven't even heard if I got the job in residence yet, but I'm so certain that I did well on the interview (and so anxious about what I would do if I *didn't* get the job) that I spent the better part of tonight picking out potential posters for my new suite. I know, I know - it's all imaginary. But the things that people choose to hang on their walls will tell you more about them than a 3-hour conversation. We can't help but to be reflected in what we choose to surround ourselves with. So without further ado (and hoping that the wait to hear from residence isn't going to kill me), here's my dream room(s):

The Music Room












The 'Everything Else' Room











1 comment:

Stephen Johns said...

Please, for my sake, remove that dirty, dirty picture of Montana and Rice from your collage. And throw up a picture of Pete...honestly, his absence causes tears to well up in my eyes. :$

Steeeeeeeeeve-o