Sunday, June 11, 2006

Sunday Morning

A few girlfriends and I had brunch at the Hot House Cafe in St. Lawrence Market this morning - it was incredible! We all wondered how we had lived in this city for so long and not done this together. Even better than the all-you-can-eat buffet was the fact that Front Street was closed for what could only be called a Festival of Dogs ... HUNDREDS of dogs, some decorated with bows, some wearing hats, some wearing soccer jerseys. Dog shows, dog exhibits, dog venders and dog meet and greets. Did I mention hundreds of dogs?

I thought I had died and gone to some sort of special heaven. I was nearly speechless as I sat on the curb waiting for my friends and met dog after dog. (See below)



And here's some pictures of the girls and I:

Me, Michelle and Elizabeth
Victoria and Carly

Have a great sunday everyone - I know I did!

2 comments:

Liver-Paul said...

Were there any Orson's or Wednesday's?

Liver-Paul said...

That just might be my version of *heaven*....

You should also check out *Woofstock* when it runs ;-P

Lori