Sunday, June 18, 2006

My (Brief) Romp with the Gardener

Anyone here seen "Desperate Housewives"? Are you familiar with the young gardener, who began the affair with Gabriella that eventually tore apart her marriage?

If not, allow me to introduce you. His name is Jesse Metcalfe. This is what he looks like:
And he happens to be in my "Top 5 Celebrities to Fuck Talk To Over Coffee" List. Tonight, not only did I talk to him (he came in with a little ho-diddy blond to have a drink at the bar of the restaurant I work at), we also had a genuine conversation.

Jesse: Putting his hand on my left shoulder to get my attention. Hi there - would you mind calling me a cab? I need to get back to my hotel
Me: I'd be happy to.
Me: lets out an audible, girly, giggle
Jesse: Oh - by the way, my name is Jesse.
Me: I know! ummm, I mean - thanks! They'll be here soon.
Jesse: Cool, great.
Me: planning on what we would name our children together as he walks away

He put his HAND on my SHOULDER. I don't care if it sounds like I'm 15 years old - it totally made my night worth while. Who minds going to work when your workplace has suddenly become a mini-celebrity hot spot? Not I, my friends. Not I.

PS - Steve, I REALLY REALLY love you.

5 comments:

gulldogg said...

This is the funniest thing I've read in a long time :)

Stephen Johns said...

*plans break-up speech*

Anonymous said...

That picture is fake.. no one is that happy to be in hand cuffs.

Anonymous said...

My friend went to the MMVAs just to try and see him (I think he was presenting? That's as much as I could figure out, from being half way across the world). She'll be uber-jealous of your story, given she didn't even catch a glimpse of more than just his left kneecap ;)

Liver-Paul said...

I'm pretty sure he's engaged to the Irish one out of the made-for-TV girl band Girls Aloud. Maybe that was his ho-diddy blonde?