Tuesday, November 22, 2005

John Orr, in Pictures


On the subway - look at how sexy we make the TTC!


On the bus, slightly drunk, en-route to the wine and cheese at Julie's ... classy!


Steve, forever remembered now as 'the guy who forgot to keep his eyes open" (other wise known as Steve, post-bambino)


Katie, Car, Ginny and Sarah


Steve and E-Way ... potentially my future Vancouver housemate :D


A spontaneous LFO reunion of sorts (and no, Steve, you'll never know)


How's this for symbolism? Queen's Bands: Ghosts of the Past (and yes, I'm the biggest dork on the internet)


Dan Jacob joins in on the fun


A somewhat better pic of me and my red-eyed boyfriend


Classic Steve and Cam .... after they made me take about 14 shots of them in different poses

Back to work I go, I guess. I felt so tired this morning that I barely had the energy to hit my snooze button 5 times. But don't worry. I did it anyway, and was gladly late for work as a result.

No comments: