Monday, October 10, 2005

Turkey Weekend in Pictures

Random pictures from my weekend .....


Peter, 4 years old, hams it up for the camera (one of my nanny charges)



Steve and Lindsey, after the Leafs lost (it's hard to figure out why they're still smiling!)


Rebecca, 2 and a half years old, has fun painting on friday (one of the kids I am a nanny for)


Steve and I, hanging out at the Loose Moose with Lindsey Reed, watching the hockey game on Saturday night



If you're handsome-and-you-know-it, strike a pose in the mirror so that your girlfriend can capture you in all of your egotistical glory


Steve and his cousin Cam in Casa Loma after brunch


Casa Loma, a really neat historical site in Toronto where we had brunch with the Johns family on sunday morning


Steve's cousin Ashley and her boyfriend Jeff (she's my age) outside of Casa Loma


Steve and I outside of CL .... I hate taking pictures with myself in them.

No comments: